tifaching: (alastair dean)
[personal profile] tifaching
Woke up this morning to see the Cubs had won the World Series and seriously wishing I'd stayed up to watch the game (I fell asleep when it was 6-3 and woke up to find it tied and just couldn't stay awake).  However, prior to watching the game my spn watching convert came over and we're up to the end of season 9 in her initiation (and she loves the show, man, how many people I've tried to convert, this one's a keeper!)  And she is a Cubs fan.  As a Red Sox fan I completely empathize with her desire for her team to finally pull one off.  Anyhoo, we got to the point where Dean is running down the list of things he blames Metatron for and he gets to "the Cubs never winning the World Series" and she had a mini freak out.  "It's an omen, right?  It's got to be an omen!"  And here it is.  Dean Winchester, baseball oracle.  :)

Date: 2016-11-03 01:24 pm (UTC)
kalliel: (Default)
From: [personal profile] kalliel
Ahaha, that is amazing! LOOK, WINCHESTER APPROVED. Beautiful baseball oracle moment. <3

Date: 2016-11-03 07:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amberdreams.livejournal.com
Oh yes! I'd totes forgotten that moment... :D

Date: 2016-11-06 06:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] a-phoenixdragon.livejournal.com
Definitely something to be happy about!

*HUGS*

Profile

tifaching: (Default)
tifaching

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios