tifaching: (alastair dean)
[personal profile] tifaching
I had lunch today with my NJcon roomiesfiresign10 andblackrabbit42.  It was great seeing these two fantastic ladies again!  We talked the convention and ficcage and generally had a fantastic time.  Three more weeks 'til we're in fandom heaven!

Date: 2016-10-18 03:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] firesign10.livejournal.com
YES!!! It was delightful!!!!

Date: 2016-10-20 12:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Soooo much fun! And the food was yummy too!

Date: 2016-10-18 06:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roxymissrose.livejournal.com
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Lucky you. :)

Date: 2016-10-20 12:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
*drives the getaway car*

Date: 2016-10-18 09:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] milly-gal.livejournal.com
So SO jealous right now. Can you squish the living bajeezus out of them both for me next time you see them!

Date: 2016-10-20 12:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
I can do that!

Date: 2016-10-18 11:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amberdreams.livejournal.com
I so wish I could join you all! Hugs all round for everyone!

Date: 2016-10-20 12:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
We wish you could too, Amber. *hugs*

Date: 2016-10-18 01:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blackrabbit42.livejournal.com
Yesterday made me so happy.

:) :) :) :)

Date: 2016-10-20 12:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Me too. You two are such an inspiration. :)

Date: 2016-10-18 06:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brightly-lit.livejournal.com
Yay, so exciting!

Date: 2016-10-20 12:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
It really was!

Date: 2016-10-18 07:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] a-phoenixdragon.livejournal.com
Aww, that is so awesome!

*HUGS*

Date: 2016-10-20 12:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna get ALL of us together for the biggest fandom viewing party ever. *hugs*

Profile

tifaching: (Default)
tifaching

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios