tifaching: (alastair dean)
[personal profile] tifaching
Okay, so  this is about three weeks after my last happy day, but what can I say....  The boys are on the cover of EW!  And I subscribe so a copy will be in my mailbox soon!  I will not read it, of course, because spoilers, but I will gaze at their gorgeousness and be deliriously giddy.

Date: 2016-09-07 10:14 am (UTC)
ext_57687: (Default)
From: [identity profile] big-heart-june.livejournal.com
This certainly deserves a Day of Happpppiness! Yay beautiful darling BOYS! ♥

Date: 2016-09-11 01:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
They are SO pretty!

Date: 2016-09-07 10:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] a-phoenixdragon.livejournal.com
LOL!! Good reason to come back to the Happy Days Post!

*HUGS*

Date: 2016-09-11 01:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Hee, yep! I am not a very positive person, though even I should be able to find something every day. This day, though. Jackpot!

Date: 2016-09-08 02:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] milly-gal.livejournal.com
*GRINS* More willpower than me. I'd be eating the info :D

Date: 2016-09-11 01:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Well, I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out. Though after a "I'll just take a quick peek, what can it hurt" moment before last season when I stumbled across Sam having visions again, I'll do my darndest to keep my surprise from being ruined. Hooray for gorgeous boys and SHOW returning in the not TOO distant future. :)

Date: 2016-09-12 07:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] milly-gal.livejournal.com
I'm terrible, when it's on hellatus I have to know. *have* to, but once it starts it's run I'll avoid them like the plague. Contradiction much? lol!

Date: 2016-09-08 05:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amberdreams.livejournal.com
EW! The gift that keeps on giving...
Image (https://www.flickr.com/photos/housefullofbooks/29446336551/in/dateposted/)

Date: 2016-09-11 01:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Oh, my, yes. You know my preferences but Jared in that shirt, my God....

Date: 2016-09-12 10:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amberdreams.livejournal.com
IKR? That blue looks great on him!

Profile

tifaching: (Default)
tifaching

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios