tifaching: (alastair dean)
[personal profile] tifaching
My gishwhes- do something you've always wanted to do, but were afraid to. I always see zip line/ ropes courses and wanted so badly to climb up and make my way across swaying bridges of cords of rope, rocket along a line above the floor (not quite brave enough to do it through the tree tops) and lower myself in a straight shot from a 60 foot platform. But I'm terrified of heights. For the hunt, though, all things are possible. So, for this item I took to the air. And it still makes me happy.

Date: 2016-08-11 02:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] firesign10.livejournal.com
I am SO IMPRESSED by this!!!

I have a chance to do a zipline Saturday...

Date: 2016-08-11 03:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Eeeep! Have fun!

Date: 2016-08-11 03:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fireheart13.livejournal.com
Oh and where was this? It looks so cool!

Date: 2016-08-11 03:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Believe it or not, it's inside the Jordan's furniture store in New Haven.

Date: 2016-08-11 04:01 am (UTC)

Date: 2016-08-11 03:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] borgmama1of5.livejournal.com
You are awesome!

Date: 2016-08-11 03:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
*blushes*

Date: 2016-08-11 04:14 am (UTC)
vexed_wench: (Default)
From: [personal profile] vexed_wench
Wow you are an inspiration!

Date: 2016-08-12 03:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
It was so nerve wracking...

Date: 2016-08-11 05:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] galwithglasses.livejournal.com
That is the bravest thing. It doesn't matter if they've got you strapped in six ways to Sunday, you're still up in the air. Good for you! That took a lot of guts.

Date: 2016-08-12 03:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
I still can't believe I went off the high platform at the end....

Date: 2016-08-11 05:24 am (UTC)
tabaqui: (Default)
From: [personal profile] tabaqui
Whooooo! Congratulations!

Date: 2016-08-12 03:41 am (UTC)

Date: 2016-08-11 06:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] herminekurotowa.livejournal.com
Impressive! Go you!

Image

Date: 2016-08-12 03:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Haha, as usual, the perfect gif.

Date: 2016-08-11 07:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] milly-gal.livejournal.com
Good for you bb, I'm really impressed :DD

Date: 2016-08-12 03:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
Thanks, Milly!

Date: 2016-08-11 08:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amberdreams.livejournal.com
I'm still totally impressed by this! Good old GISHWHES, getting us out of our comfort zones in all kinds of ways. So brave!

Date: 2016-08-12 03:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
It really does. My favorite thing about it, actually!

Profile

tifaching: (Default)
tifaching

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios