tifaching: (alastair dean)
[personal profile] tifaching
In an effort to get my butt back here where it belongs, I'm jumping in the 100 days of Happiness pond.  Today I read the most amazing story over at  spn_summergen It's not a happy story but the writing style and the subject and just how gorgeously it was written made me soooo happy.  That we have this level of talent in our fandom makes me ecstatic.  I'm behind on summergen but now that I'm done gishing I've got some time.  And it was up this morning and mine is still the only comment on it.  So I'd be even happier if more of my fantastic peeps gave this story some love.  I've got a couple of ideas who the author might be, but I'm usually wrong about these things.... Anyway.  Good, different fic makes me do a happy dance of all happy dances and this one had me boogying!  So go read  Gloryland and leave some sugar!

Date: 2016-08-09 03:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] galwithglasses.livejournal.com
Thanks for the rec to go read. What awesome writing and it probably would have taken me a couple of weeks to get to it if not for your push.

Date: 2016-08-10 06:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
So glad you liked it! There's a lot of fic out there to stay caught up with, that's for sure. Got to jump on the really exceptional ones though. 😊

Date: 2016-08-09 01:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amberdreams.livejournal.com
I'm so behind on summergen too! And oh my lordy, that's just reminded me i've got a pinch hit to do! Meep!

But yes, summergen is a happy place, so chock full of goodness and such variety, I love it! I'll put this one next on my to read list now.

Date: 2016-08-10 06:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
You will not be sorry!

Date: 2016-08-09 01:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] milly-gal.livejournal.com
Summergen is indeed a source of joy! I'll add this to the list. I'm so behind on the entries! O.o lol x

Date: 2016-08-11 07:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
So much good stuff!

Date: 2016-08-09 03:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] madebyme-x.livejournal.com
Isn't it glorious!?! (and I have a guess on the author too...!!!) Summergen is so strong and never fails to produce top quality fanworks.

Date: 2016-08-11 07:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tifaching.livejournal.com
It's tied for my favorite story so far. I'll be interested to see if we are right in our guesses about the author.

Profile

tifaching: (Default)
tifaching

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 10:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios