tifaching: (Default)
[personal profile] tifaching
For kate What are your feelings about snow?

Oooh, I love snow!  Some of my best early childhood memories are of building snow forts and tunnels into the drifts the plows left in the parking lot across the street from my house (we didn't worry so much about getting killed by every single thing in our environments back then).  :)

Snow balls fights and snowmen and snow angels and snowshoeing and skiing....some of my favorite things and things you need lots and lots of snow for.  I love to watch snow falling steadily in the light from the streetlamps.  I love how light it is even late at night during a snowstorm.  I love how QUIET it is.  Walk outside and, even in my suburban neighborhood, hear nothing, just the wind and the quiet of the huge flakes of snow drifting to the ground.  I even like to shovel snow.  I just love snow!




For a_phoenixdragon
What is the fiction you wish you could write, but never could find the time or words to put it to paper?


Wow, this is a hard one.  I have trouble with original fiction.  Lack of ideas or the ability to put those ideas down.  I would love to write a good, imaginative piece of original fiction.  But I just can't seem to do it.  I've written a couple of stories for a creative writing class and a short ghost story for a fic anthology that a few of my flist contributed to, but I can't seem to do it on a regular basis.  I need to go to a prompt place or set my mind to creating characters and situations for them to get in and out of.  There is another group of writers on my flist that have a shared world project going and I'd love to write for that too.  I even have a prompt that I'd really enjoy getting into but I'm stalled on ideas.  That's my problem with a lot of my projects.  What comes next? 



Date: 2014-12-11 02:54 am (UTC)
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
From: [personal profile] kate
Naw, that's awesome! I am the same! Which is good because I am currently snowed in to my hotel. :D

Date: 2014-12-12 04:59 am (UTC)
kate: Kate Winslet is wryly amused (Default)
From: [personal profile] kate
Yup, that's where I was snowed in. A foot of snow. :D Hope you get to enjoy it!

Profile

tifaching: (Default)
tifaching

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 06:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios